Roadtrip Photography

I am finally getting some time to share the memories we made last month on our family road trip. Time flies when you are having fun... lol! Have I told you guys that my goal this year is to fully document the story of my kids. It dawned on me as I tried to gather images of my son, that last year I have 56,789 images of clients, and only like 5 of my kids.  That made me sad! So this year I shoot and capture their sweet stories daily. I share them with you to let you into who I am as a mama, storyteller, and photographer.

It has brought me great joy to capture our life and document the little moments. I know I say it every day, but when we are old and gray, I will look back at these memories and I hope they make my heart sing once again! For now, I just love reliving and flipping through the magical moments. I am loving documenting and sharing our life one image at a time. Lifestyle photography makes my heart sing and being able to be my kids' photographer is an honor! I am a Lifestyle photographer who documents the real life just the way it unfolds

I share these moments, to give clients a glimpse into who I am. It is only fair that you get to know a small part of me before you choose a photographer to capture the special memories in your life. I take pride in making connections with all my clients who always hold a special place in my heart.
So here we are, our life documented!

Thank you, friends, for stopping by and for flipping through our stories.

AND.... I am super excited to relaunch my new website.
Take a peek at leylakuhn.com and see all the lovely things taking place!

























If you wish to sing up to be email friends for special event and model calls, go to leylakuhn.com

Thanks again, friends!

Popular Posts