September 13, 2010

The Stove Broke!!!

I spoke to soon! We had a traumatic stove experience/gas leak this evening. After running around like chickens with our heads cutoff trying to find a "latch" and the gas shutoff my head & feet hurt.  I hope we all wake up alive.


The past 6 months have been actioned packed and full of weddings, Europe trips, uhaul trucks, and suitcases. It has been Nonstop planning, prepping, going, and going. It is finally refreshing being able to just relax and be still.     

September 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Our new home sweet home!