Birthday Fun: A collection happy shots!

Home is where the heart is and this is our home! We are lucky enough to have this little piece of magic in our backyard! Photographing life in Santa Cruz, California offers up lots of beautiful places. Let me tell you that we have been to the boardwalk a dozen times, but this time was very very special. We celebrated our big guy's fifth birthday... and I can't believe it so! He is such a special little human and time has flown by. It feels like just yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time... well, not really, but you get my point!  I felt so lucky to be able to share this beautiful day and experience with his closest buddies. This will be the last year these boys attend the same pre-school before they are off to Kindergarten. I mean, talk about ugly cries coming when we send them on their way! I used to be a Kindergarten teacher in my previous lifetime and for that reason, it hits me a little bit harder. I stopped working in the classroom to fully invest my heart and soul into my family. Here we are today, a sweet 5 year old and his buddies having the best day ever! I am a proud mama and lucky to have lovely friends and family who help to make my little dude feel special. Now, we're off to photograph our life story and tell all the little magical moments. 

Thanks for stopping by friends and thank you for allowing me to share a part of my heart with you. 

Remember to sign up on the website for special model calls and events coming up soon! 











  































 Join my Tribe and be the first to find out about special events and model calls!


Popular Posts