ACL 2010

This year was no different than the previous festivals. A great time was had by all. Drinks were heavily consumed. Singing was a daily routine. We all jumped all day & danced till the fat lady sang. I don't understand why every year I opt out of wearing sneakers for my glitzies sandals. My poor feet were swollen and beat up after three full days of dancing, walking, and jumping. Someone please remind me next year to wear padded shoes! The big disappointment for me were Black Keys. They were the band to see this year and the sound was terrible. No one really seemed to care about the band or was talking over every song. Maybe it was just the spot we were in, but I was surely bummed. On the contrary- a band I was glad to see was Two Door Cinema Club. I last saw them when they opened for Phoenix and they were everything I remember and more. To our surprise, they played at the American Legion after party. We rocked out on the upstairs level of a house and partied like it was 1999! Ozomatli did not disappoint me as I jammed out solo style in the middle of the crowd. LCD Sound System was another highlight. Thank you ACL. All the amazing bands and delicious grub.


Day one and feeling good



Only ones at The Black Keys who cared


I am sure this little girl was not a fan


Slightly Stoopid


Jamming with LCD Sound System


Day Two. Ready to Rock


@ Two Door Cinema Club- 3 New Fans!


Day 3. Tired and don't really want to move, but we powered through.




Popular Posts