ACL 2011: The Countdown

In T minus 5 days we will be scrambling through the mobs of people to attend ACL 2011. Yes, it will be a major production! Getting your group to agree on one spot will be like pulling teeth, and the stress of finding a parking spot will make our skin crawl! Many people are opting out of ACL this year because of the massive crowds and the hot weather.  Although I partially agree with them and my agoraphobia will start to kick in mid way through day one, I am pretty sure my feet will give up after this year: I must take advantage of the madness while I can! How many people can say their city offers an amazing event filled with 3 days of food, live music, dancing and celebrations? Here is my list of bands for this year:
Ray LaMontagne
Big Boi
Cold War Kids
Foster The People
Santigold
PrettyLights
Young The Giant
Cut Copy
Chromeo
Skrillex
Fitz and the Tantrums
TV On The Radio
The Walkmen
Airborne Toxic Event
Chiddy Bang
Awolnation
Broken Social Scene
Manu Chao
Empire Of The Sun
Social Distortion
Arcade Fire
Hope to see you out in the blazing sun between the mobs of people!

Popular Posts