Summer Of Love Mega Fit4Mom Stroller Class

Being part of a community of strong and powerful women is pretty amazing. I began my journey with Fit4Mom Santa Cruz, while pregnant with my second baby. I was feeling uncomfortable and majorly stressed with the pressures of being pregnant and parenting a toddler. I found a group of friends I could chat with, laugh and get in some much needed sweat time. Everyday I go to a class, I meet an amazing leader and strong mama in the community. I am proud to be surrounded by these ladies and their growing babies! So it was my pleasure to capture the energy, power and love that takes place during a class. Jessica and all the mamas are loving, sweet and kind. Thank you for letting me capture your strength in motherhood!

Here are a some shots from Saturday's Mega Class.
Follow the link to see entire gallery.
Use password: Summeroflove and Promocode: FIT4MOM
to download your favorite image of you working it mama... A treat for being awesome!

As always, thanks for looking and for your continuous support.
Get an 8x10 print gift when you book your Fall Family Portraits and mention Fit4Mom.





















More images and full gallery here!
Password: Summeroflove
Promocode: FIT4MOM 

Remember, you get an 8x10 print gift when you book your Fall Family Portraits and mention Fit4Mom.
                                                Sign up for exclusive deals and offers!

Popular Posts