2012 Relived

2012 can only be described as a true roller coaster ride as I experienced my share of ups and downs. I learned how quickly life can change and be taken away. I came to appreciate the friends and family in my life and to be grateful for each breath we take. I learned not to dwell on petty things and to let go of what you can't control. In the end, everything happens for a reason. Just as quickly as life is taken away, a new life can be created. 2013 will be the year our baby boy is born and new joys take over our lives. I am taking this time to relive these moments, to let go of the hard times and embrace the beauty in life. I am grateful and thankful for this life I have.

January: 

Said hello to my 30's

and kissed my mother goodbye.

February: 
I decided to invest in a tattoo,

 said goodbye to my mother,

and drank some sorrows away.

March:
I rekindled family relationships,

enjoyed the company of my husband,

thought about moving back to Cali,

and enjoyed my last SXSW as a local.

April:
I discovered New places in Austin,

enjoyed the wonders of juicing,

and celebrated the love of my life!

May:
Celebrated two lives join in marriage

expanded my love for yoga,

and celebrated two years of marriage!

June:
Sweated my ass off in Austin's heat,

Overplayed the sounds of "Call me Maybe,"

 and enjoyed the company of friends.

July:
I enjoyed my last summer nights in Austin,

said goodbye to the live music capital,

drove back to Cali,

and found out were having a baby!

August:
Rekindled my love with the beach,

redecorated a brand new classroom,

 and enjoyed the simple pleasures in life.

September: 
Tried to nurture a new life created

and had withdrawals from the booze! ;)

October: 
Found out there's a little boy in our sight!

November:
Prepared to breed a little surfer

enjoyed  a special babymoon,

and developed an amazing appetite and craving for sweets.

December:
Realized I Instagramed the S#!& out of my life!

and dreamed about the days I wore Louboutin's around town!

Goodbye 2012

and thank you for the amazing people in my life!

On to the next one!

Popular Posts