There Is No Denying It...

Baby Kuhn will soon be here and we are definitely having a baby!
Matt and I spent some time photographing the bump and schooling me on how to let go of some inhibitions. I guess, I didn't realize how much I prefer keeping things private. But, today I am letting the world in our little secret. A pretty obvious secret, considering the rate of my growing belly! Today I decide to celebrate loudly because life is too short not to. Bam! Enjoy the day and wish us your best as our lives are immersed in change. It’s amazing what a difference a year makes. Life today is in more blissful state than it was exactly one year ago. Today, there truly is happiness surrounding us. So now is the time to share the bump and to expose ourselves a little bit. I hope you don’t puke!





Popular Posts