The Gear

After spending numerous hours doing research on baby gear, here is a list of items I have yet to fully use, but temporarily fallen in love with! Stay tuned for updates on whether these products ACTUALLY work for our family!
Originally I wanted the Oeuf crib, but found a similar (budget friendly) style at target. The verdict is still out on the durability of this crib, but I sure love how cute it looks! 
I like how compact and easy to maneuver this stroller is. Baby Kuhn is lucky to have loving grandparents! 



I am a fan of yellow, but still don't know how easy it will be to get in an out of the car... or if the baby will puke all over the lovely color! 

       
This product I have used. Absolutely love this butter. It smells good, moisturizes for hours and makes my belly smooth, but most importantly it is all organic. "What goes on goes in." It can be found at any Wholefoods market.

It was moderately easy to assemble (minus my toddler-like tantrums when the parts did not fit) plus, the color is very neutral. We'll see if baby loves it!


Look at me! I've become such an "expert" on products I haven't even used yet! I am excited to give them a test run and see if all my efforts paid off. 
 :)

Popular Posts