Happy One Year Anniversary!

10 years ago, I met my handsome guy while slanging steaks at Outback! Today we celebrate our first year of marriage. It was destiny to be in each others lives and it was our destiny to join forces and make a humble happy family. This weekend was full of bliss as we celebrated and watched our wedding video, enjoyed a sunny hot day at Red's Porch, and ate delicious sushi at Uchi. We are grateful for the people who helped us celebrate our wedding night and fortunate to have love and support surrounding us everyday. We drank champagne and took a trip down memory lane as we reminisced through special videos Matt created. Our gift to each other was love, but my dear husband put together some special pictures for me to enjoy. My gift to him has yet to arrive, but I spent nearly a week editing and putting together our official wedding book.  Paper is the traditional gift for the first wedding anniversary, so naturally a wedding photo book is on its way to our house. I ordered it from pinholepress and I can't wait to see it in live. I am a very lucky girl and so happy to be in a loving relationship!
We ended the weekend with the in laws and enjoyed more delicious food at Sagos. Definitely recommend the cucumber martini there! I love you husband and family, I can't wait to celebrate many more years together!

Cheers and lets eat some cake.



Popular Posts