A Little Bit of The European Life

Last week we had the honor and pleasure of traveling to Sweden for a wedding. Our close friends finally tied the knot with the most beautiful and magical wedding! The last time the ''Hubs' and I were in Europe was in 2010 for our epic European Honeymoon. So it was absolutely perfect we were back and able to attend a celebration of love.  We spent most of our time in Lomma, bonding with their kids, exploring the charming town, drinking the best wine around and eating fresh delicious food. I know, rough life! We made time to visit Copenhagen, where I am pretty sure I created more damage to my already fractured foot! Was it worth it? Yes! I would walk around all over again because these memories will last a lifetime. I hope you enjoy these photos. Have you ever traveled on an injury? I hope you healed quick if you did!














Trying to look pretty and not fall in my heels or injure myself more... I failed! 
Hubs thinks I am crazy... He's right! ;)
























Until Next time Friends. Thanks for a lovely time! Don't forget to sign up for VIP exclusive deals and offers here

Thank you for letting me show you how beautiful life can be!
Instagram @leylakuhnphotography 

Popular Posts